Superman vs Goku Superman vs Goku

MY favorite part was planet paper good animation, good voice acting, i think it was good overall enjoyed the thing. maybe you could make a video about planet paper i think that would be awesome.

Moose. Moose.

Televison

This deserve to be on teletoon for one of those cartoon shorts used for filling in the time slot. very well done Keep up the work i am looking forward to more like this.

Minecraft Pals Minecraft Pals

Can't stop watching.

watched this video lots of times its really funny. makes me laugh reminds me of code monkeys lol. keep it up! ^_^

Skill Test Skill Test

fun game

i got a 313.498

Xiao Xiao No. 6 Xiao Xiao No. 6

aka a really good

this game is really good it has everything that makes a games good

Megaman vs. Iceman (game) Megaman vs. Iceman (game)

game suck fix it

this game is horrable plz make it better and faster better music too

MIDI - Bad feeling MIDI - Bad feeling

I like the beat its good i can imagine a detective type game side scroller. battling thugs/gang members looking for his clues to solve his case. I also could see it used for a sewer theme for a side scrolling beat em up game.

Moonmist responds:

Cool, thanks. I guess the tune can have many uses when it wasn't designed to be used in anything specific.

cluster composition cluster composition

it sounds like an adventure through a war torn stomach that had some bad kielbasa.

Reactor Core Meltdown Reactor Core Meltdown

focus

when i hear this beat puts me in a focus makes me wanna play tetris or something along those lines lmao

gamergod1995 responds:

Cool :D.

sofia & jason sofia & jason

really great

this is really good as soon as i seen i kne it was blaster master. great drawing really well done brings back lots of memories i think i might just play some blaster master now lol.

datamouth responds:

thanks kumac! yeah man, play that game! i might do some more videogame drawings hopefully. thanx again!